Injection molding machine is also known as injection mo […]
Injection molding machine is also known as injection molding machine or injection machine. It is the main molding equipment that uses plastic molding dies to make thermoplastic or thermoset plastics into various shapes of plastic products. Divided into vertical, horizontal and all-electric. The injection molding machine can heat the plastic and apply high pressure to the molten plastic to make it eject and fill the mold cavity.
Analysis and treatment of common failure phenomena:
(1) The panel displays or (MM3 inverter) after power-on. Generally, there are two possibilities for this kind of failure. It is common that there is a problem with the power driver board, and a small part of it is caused by the main control board. You can change a main control board to try, otherwise the problem must be in the power driver board.
(2) There is no display on the panel (MM4 inverter) after power-on, and the indicator light under the panel [the green light is off, the yellow light flashes quickly]. This phenomenon indicates that the rectifier and switching power supply are basically working normally, and the problem lies in a certain switching power supply. One way is abnormal (the rectifier diode is broken down or open circuit, you can use a multimeter to measure several rectifier diodes of the switching power supply, it is easy to find the problem. Change a corresponding rectifier diode to solve the problem. This problem is generally the diode's withstand voltage is low , Caused by power pulsation impact.
(3) Sometimes the display is indeterminate (MM4), it can be normal when you knock on the case or move the panel and motherboard. Generally, it is a problem with the connector. Check the connectors at each part. It was also found that some machines were caused by problems with the resistance and capacitance components on the circuit board or poor soldering.
The following points must be paid attention to when connecting the frequency converter to the motor and power line:
1) The inverter must be grounded.
2) Before connecting the inverter to the power cord or replacing the power cord of the inverter, complete the insulation of the power cord.
3) Make sure that the matching of the motor and the power supply voltage is correct.
4) It is not allowed to connect the MM440 inverter to a higher voltage power supply