Injection molding machine failures are diverse and can […]
Injection molding machine failures are diverse and can be classified from different angles.
1. According to the status of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) Gradual failure: It is caused by the gradual deterioration of the initial performance of the injection molding machine. Most of the failures of the injection molding machine belong to this type of failure. Such faults are closely related to the wear, corrosion, fatigue, and creep of electronic control and hydraulic machinery components.
(2) Sudden failure: It is caused by the combined action of various unfavorable factors and accidental external influences, which exceeds the limit that the injection molding machine can bear. For example the screw is broken due to the overload of the barrel entering the iron material; the electronic board of the injection molding machine is broken down due to the high-pressure intrusion. Such failures often occur suddenly and without prior warning. Sudden failures mostly occur in the use stage of the injection molding machine and are often caused by defects in design, manufacturing, assembly, and materials, or operational errors and illegal operations.
2. According to the nature of the fault, it can be divided into:
(1) Intermittent failure, the injection molding machine loses certain functions in a short period of time, and it can be restored after a little repair and debugging, without the need to replace parts.
(2) Long-term failure, some parts of the injection molding machine have been damaged and need to be replaced or repaired to resume use.
3. According to the degree of fault impact, it can be divided into:
(1) Complete failure, resulting in complete loss of function of the injection molding machine.
(2) Local obstacles, resulting in the loss of some functions of the injection molding machine.
4. According to the cause of the failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Abrasive failures, failures caused by normal wear and tear of the injection molding machine
(2) Misuse faults, faults caused by operation errors, and improper maintenance
(3) Inherent weakness failure, due to design problems, the injection molding machine has a weak link, and the failure occurs during normal use.
5. According to the risk of failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Dangerous faults, for example, the Anquan protection system loses its protective function due to failure when it needs to act, causing self-injury and failure of the injection molding machine, failure caused by the failure of the hydraulic electronic control system, etc.
(2) Anquan faults, for example, the Anquan protection system operates when no action is required, and the injection molding machine cannot be started when it cannot be started.
6. According to the occurrence and development law of injection molding machine failure, it can be divided into:
(1) Random failure, the time of failure is random
(2) There are regular faults, and the occurrence of faults has certain rules.
Each type of failure has its main characteristic, the so-called failure mode, or failure state. The failure states of various injection molding machines are quite complicated, but they can be summarized as follows: abnormal vibration, mechanical wear, input signals that cannot be accepted by the computer, no output signal from the solenoid valve, rupture of mechanical hydraulic components, proportional linearity imbalance, hydraulic pressure. drop, hydraulic leakage, oil pump failure, hydraulic noise, circuit aging, abnormal sound, oil quality deterioration, power supply voltage drop, no output from the amplifier board, temperature out of control, and others. The proportion of various failure modes varies for different types of injection molding machines.