Blow molding machines are mainly divided into three cat […]
Blow molding machines are mainly divided into three categories: extrusion blow molding machines, injection blow molding machines and special structure blow molding machines. The processing technology is mainly divided into one-step method and two-step method. One-step and two-step blow molding machine molding processes are mainly used for PET and BOPP hollow container molding. Both have their own characteristics and are widely used. In comparison, the two-step method is more suitable for concentrated production of preforms and dispersed blown bottles; while the one-step method is more suitable for online production of beverage companies.
The blowing process of the bottle blowing machine mainly has 6 steps:
1) First, put the heated plastic embryo into the mold;
2) Use a clamping cylinder to tighten the mold;
3) Use high pressure or mechanical structure to lock the prototype;
4) Medium and high pressure pre-blowing, while stretching the cylinder action to expand the blank;
5) High-pressure blowing, the preform is shaped according to the mold, and the pressure is kept for a certain period of time;
6) Release the high pressure in the formed bottle, reset the cylinder-take the bottle.
Pneumatic equipment is used in many places during the operation of the bottle blowing machine; from discharging-locking-stretching-high pressure blowing \ deflation-taking out the bottle, this series of actions are assisted by pneumatic equipment. For example, the air circuit is divided into two parts, the normal pressure part and the high pressure part.