1. What should I do if the mold cannot be blown to form […]
1. What should I do if the mold cannot be blown to form
First look at the pressure of the automatic blow molding machine? (Generally, the air pressure is about 2.0-3.0MPA). If the pressure is normal, check whether the exhaust structure of the mold is reasonable, and then adjust the temperature to a suitable point.
2. What to do if the mold becomes white after blowing
If the tube blank becomes white after baking, then lower the temperature and perhaps increase the speed. If the tube blank is not white when it is baked and the bottle is blown out, it means that the temperature is too low. Please add the temperature or reduce the speed.
3. What if the mold is thick on one side and thin on the other side (sometimes the bottom of the bottle is not in the center)
The first thing to do is to check whether the degree of misalignment of the tube blank is qualified. The second is to adjust the center position of the stretch rod to the bottom of the mold. Add a delayed blowing time.
4. What should I do if there is meat at the bottom of the bottle after the mold is blown (usually a crescent shape)
The main reason is that the temperature of the bottom of the bottle is low and the temperature of the bottle mouth is too high. Please lower the temperature of the bottle mouth and increase the temperature of the bottle bottom. Perhaps it is appropriate to cut the delayed blowing time.
5. What should I do if there is meat in the mouth of the bottle after the mold is blown (usually it cannot be blown open)
This problem is just the opposite of the leftover meat at the bottom of the bottle. Please increase the temperature of the bottle mouth and decrease the temperature of the bottom of the bottle. Appropriately add delayed blowing time.
6. What to do if the bottle bursts while blowing
Please check the setting of the exhaust time. If the exhaust setting is normal, and every time you blow the bottle, it will explode. Then you can judge the problem of the exhaust valve. Please open the exhaust valve to check the spring box seal. Condition, (another phenomenon of this problem is the sound of unclean exhaust), maybe replace the exhaust valve.